Big Country Raw Pork Dinner is a great choice for pet owners looking for alternative proteins for dogs with allergies. Considered hypoallergenic, pork is a highly recommended protein to try by vets and nutritionists. Pork is a proven choice for working dogs and athletes as pork as it is a great source of protein and fat. Mixed with our blend of organic fruits and vegetables., this meal choice gives you many reasons to feed it to your dog regularly.
Ingredients Pork Dinner:
Pork, Pork Heart, Pork Ground Bone, Pork Liver, Pork Spleen, Pork Kidney, Spinach, Zucchini, Broccoli, Cranberries, Blueberries, Calcium Phosphate, Calcium Carbonate, Barley Grass, Wheat Grass, Kelp, Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Vitamin E
We recommend adding a Thrive® Oil to Big Country Raw Dinners.
Add Thrive® Herring Oil (the popular choice) or alternatively Thrive® Hemp Seed Oil (plant-based option) for Omega-3 Fatty Acids. Omega-3 Fatty Acids may improve the shine and luster of the coat, reduce inflammation and aid in the absorption and distribution of essential nutrients.
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Raw food must be used within 3 days after thawing
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.