This website is owned and operated by WildPaws Pantry Inc.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you provide when visiting this website with our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy also applies to information we collect:
- When you contact us by e-mail;
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third party websites and services
Please read this policy carefully.
Privacy of Children
Our Website and Application are not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18, please do not submit any Personal Information through the Website or Applications. If you have reason to believe that a child under the age of 18 has provided Personal Information to us through the Services, please contact us. If we learn we have collected or received Personal Information from a child under the age of 18 on our Website of Application without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information.
Personal Information We Collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device.
Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- Cookies (or browser cookies). “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages, opened an email, and for other related website statistics like recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers, email address, and phone number). We refer to this information as “Order Information.”
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
How We Use Your Personal Information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used for the following purposes:
- Create and manage user accounts
- Fulfill and manage orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations);
- Screen for potential risk or fraud;
- Communicate with you by sending administrative information and/or respond to inquiries and offer support;
- Request user feedback to improve customer experience;
- Post customer testimonials;
- Enforce terms and conditions and policies;
- To improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns);
- Send marketing and promotional communications;
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us and notices about your account;
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it, in any other way we may describe when you provide it, and for any other purposes with your consent.
Information We Collect Offline
When you contact us by mail, telephone, or other means to access our products, programs, services or otherwise communicate with us, we collect:
- Information by which you may be contacted, including mailing address, email address and telephone number;
- Financial information provided in connection with your query or purchase;
- Other details on your query and other records of your involvement with us
Sharing Your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, as described above.
For example, we use Lightspeed Commerce Inc. to power our online store. You can read more about how Lightspeed uses your Personal Information here: https://www.lightspeedhq.com/legal/privacy-policy/
We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site. You can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Please note: We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to delete or change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures to help secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls or cloud storage provided by a third party hosting company.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is fully secure. While we use reasonable efforts to protect your Personal Information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Information. If we are required by law to inform you of a breach to your Personal Information, we may notify you electronically, in writing, or by telephone, if permitted to do so by law.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.