Pumpkin can be helpful in added extra fibre into your dog’s raw food diet. The extra fibre can help with constipation concerns, but also can help absorb extra moisture in the bowels preventing loose stools. Pumpkin can also be helpful to settle any digestive upset due to a dietary change. Highly recommended for pet owners making the switch to raw!
- Pureed for maximum absorption and nutrition
- Sweet taste dogs love
- High in Fibre
Side Dishes are a supplemental feeding choice for pets. Side dishes are not intended to be fed as a complete meal but are intended to enhance or customize your pet’s dietary choices.
We suggested offering Side Dishes as a topper with other balanced raw, cooked or dry foods. Recommended maximum serving size – 1/2 cup per 1 lb. of food
SAFE RAW FOOD HANDLING INSTRUCTIONS:
- Keep food frozen and thaw in refrigerator until ready to use.
- Return unused food back to the refrigerator after serving.
- Use within 5 – 7 days of thawing.
- Serve in stainless steel or ceramic dishes.
- Wash all work surfaces, utensils, serving spoons and hands with hot water & soap after handling raw meat & poultry.
Need some inspiration on how to include side dishes in your pet’s next meal?
Makes Frozen Treats. Big Country Raw Frozen Treat Molds make it easy! Simply thaw, portion into molds, freeze, and then serve as needed! Just add a scoop (or two) with each meal. Our recommended serving size is 2 oz (1/4 cup) per 8 oz (1 cup) of raw, cooked or dry food.
Add as a food topper to your pet”s meal