Covid-19 Update: Our Pantry Response
Updated September 2022
Dear Pet Parents,
WildPaws Pantry remains committed to helping reduce infection while keeping those in our community safe and your furry friends well fed and spirited!
As the provincial mandates are lifted, we continue to prioritize the safety of our staff and guests.
Businesses maintain the right to request patrons to use a mask, although not currently mandatory by law.
York Region strongly encourages masks to protect yourself and others, especially those who may be immunocompromised or vulnerable to Covid-19 infection. WildPaws agrees with this assessment.
Keeping in mind, there is a portion of the population anxious about these changes. We respect everyone’s comfort level, and we hope that our community will join us in this sentiment during this transition.
Our Covid-19 Store Policies
- Please stay home when sick.
- We do encourage our customers to wear a mask if possible when visiting our shop.
- Physical distancing floor decals to maintain 6-feet distance from others.
- On-going and regular sanitation of common touch-surfaces.
- Ongoing monitoring of employee health and wellness.
- Staff are encouraged to wear masks and frequently sanitize hands.
- Protective barriers installed at our register where customers would have main interaction with our staff.
- Modified store hours.
We are sensitive to those with mask exceptions. In this case, we ask that you continue to maintain physical distance from other patrons.