Dr. Maggie Paw Protector is a blend of waxes, moisturizers and healing agents for year round protection. The natural ingredients penetrate the skin within minutes and is safe for dogs and cats.
The waxes harden in cold weather to provide a barrier to salt, snow and ice.
In the summertime regular use helps to maintain normal moisture content of the skin, protecting from hot pavement and rough terrain.
Paw Protector – a paw wax protector, can be a more convenient, cost effective alternative to boots.
- Soothe and moisturize dry, cracked pads
- An alternative to dog boots
- Stops irritation from weather conditions
- Safe if ingested in small amounts
- Non-toxic for cats and dogs
Active Ingredients: Coconut Oil, Cocoa Butter, Almond Oil, Shea Butter, Beeswax, Lecithin, Calendula
- Apply liberally to pads and between toes before walking in cold, icy and/or salty winter conditions.
- After walking, wipe paws to remove residue.
- Use in the summer to protect from rough terrain, hot pavement, gravel, and sand.
- After applying it to your pet’s paws, you can rub the excess into your own hands. It will keep your hands silky smooth and protect your nails and cuticles from winter dryness.
Good for their paws and yours!